Saturday, December 26, 2009

Biggest Accomplishment of 2009



I have been doing embroidery and cross-stitch for many years now. My needlework has just been a hobby that I do to relax in the evenings and keep my fingers busy on airline flights. An old roommate of mine got me into cross-stitching and I have kept it up over the years. At the urging of my old roommate, I entered four of my finished works in the Los Angeles County Fair this last September. To my total shock, I won four ribbons, 2 first place blue ribbons and 2 second place red ribbons. I was so amazed.  I was actually giddy when I saw the ribbons for the first time. I never imagined that my needlework was prize worthy. Winning the Los Angeles County Fair ribbons was my biggest accomplishment in 2009.





Copyright Romy Schneider 2009. All rights reserved.

1 comment:

  1. You are definately a patient and evenly balanced girl to do that kind of stuff. I can't imagine such precision because I'm pretty scattered around lately. Good for you for such focus =)

    ReplyDelete