Friday, February 12, 2010

Rosemary, Lavender and Cross-Stitch



I received a sweet little bouquet yesterday of rosemary and lavender.  I can't tell you how wonderful it smells with such a small amount.  I have placed the bouquet in a little vase.  I am definitely going to plant some rosemary and lavender in my patio garden so I can recreate this bouquet again. 

I also wanted to share some of my cross-stitch with you.  Here is an angel, which I completed last year and is currently being framed at New Creation Framing, who always do a fantastic job. 


Here is my work in progress, a sampler called "The Stitcher" designed by Sandra Sullivan.  I have added the floral border and changed the color scheme and design slightly.  I should be finished stitching it this weekend. 




Copyright 2010 Romy Schneider. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment